Woohoo! This blog was recognized as one of the top 100 growing blogs. That’s us, just narrowly edging out a woman named Miruna, writing a novel in Romanian, apparently. That said, we couldn’t have gotten this far without you, dear reader, so we throw ourselves at your mercy. Are you getting what you want out of this blog? As a developer, do you want to read more or less of the following, or something else entirely?
* collaboration between writers and developers of all stripes
* intersection of game design and narrative design
* navigating licensed IP
* tips for localization/writing for translation
* analysis/case studies of existing games’ stories and dialog
* tips from other media, such as television and animation
E-mail us or drop us a comment. If you’re a developer, we’ll send you some swag in thanks. We’ll even take requests to stop reading so much Gamasutra!